A Store Manager is the Face of our business. The right person will have a great attitude and a willingness to help customers.
Be on time, be professional, be in-tune with technicians and with customers.
1. Ability to help set and maintain a few Key Point Indicators such as Car Count, Sales, Gross Profit Margin and ARO
2. Maintain a Pleasant Work Environment, keep the Store Clean
3. Manage Operation, Manage Costs, Manage Payroll
4. Following A Standard Set of Procedures
5. Ability to Maintain a Solid Invoice Structure - Tell the STORY. Notation and Communication
Fun atmosphere, constant growth, training opportunities, multiple locations, room for growth, HIGH STANDARDS!
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:26:51 PDT