Senior .NET Developer with Dynamics NAV
Are you looking to make a big impact in a small team using your experience and technical leadership?
Are you looking for a new challenge to further your development career and apply your NAV development skills to the new Dynamics 365 platform?
Are you looking to work for a company that is building a development practice around the Dynamics 365 applications - CRM and NAV in the cloud?
Pinnacle is looking to join forces with a Senior. Net Developer with Dynamics NAV experience to lead a development team of 5-8 developers and working with Dynamics CRM Consultants, Dynamics 365 Consultants and Dynamics GP Consultants.
As a senior team member, you'll play a big part in a variety of client projects, team initiatives, and architectural planning. We work with customers in a range of industries to develop custom web applications, integrate their existing business systems, gain insights into their data, and customize Microsoft business products to fit their unique needs. The job is challenging, but the rewards can be great.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead software development projects and work directly with our customers, from initial discovery to completion and support. This includes requirements review, managing scope, architectural design and implementation.
- Serve as a mentor and example for junior team members, providing guidance, oversight, and recommendations.
- Work with leadership to define, improve, and evolve our processes, toolset, and team.
- Train our team how to do development in the Dynamics 365 (NAV) platform.
- The ability to decide the right solution to fit a customer's needs, timelines and budget.
- Understand how core business processes and technology can increase revenue, decrease costs, and/or increase productivity for our clients.
- Identify business or workflow pain points, silos of data, and inefficiencies in operations
- Blend together available solutions that are driven by Business Intelligence, Workflow Efficiencies, and the ability to demonstrate strong ROI options.
- Prior experience as a consultant and tasks such as time tracking, estimation, analysis of business processes, and documentation.
- Contribute to a positive client experience at all levels.
- Provide solutions that create real value and ROI for clients.
- Committed to service, integrity, and relationships with our clients.
- Strong communication skills both in person and written.
- Empathy for end-users and the challenges they face.
- Experience leading small to medium-sized development projects.
- Be proactive and contribute to process improvement and change.
- Model professionalism both internally and externally.
- Passionate, driven, and strong initiative to take ownership of tasks and see them through to the end.
- Experience with the agile process, iterative releases, and working with customers and other team members to define scope and deliverables.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Customization of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / NAV business products
- Unit Testing
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong front-end development skills including
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Customization of other Microsoft Dynamics business products such as CRM and GP
- Dependency injection
- BI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- UX, wireframing, prototyping, and design
Pinnacle of Indiana, an Advanced Imaging Solutions Company, is a local provider of the most comprehensive suite of Office Technology Products and Services in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan.
We are in search of highly skilled individuals with solid professional experience to become a part of our growth and expansion. With a combined total of over 100 employees, we offer products and services that include the following:
- Custom Software and Application Development
- Software Packages for the SMB Market
- Financial Management Systems & Technology Roadmaps
- Product Portfolio includes Microsoft, Dell, HP, Canon, Ricoh/Lanier, Samsung and the related Service and Support
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:15:55 PDT