MOD Media, LLC is the authority on luxury marketing and events with publications serving New Jersey, New York and the Chicago areas.
The company is seeking Advertising Account Executives in both its New Jersey, Manhattan and Chicago-based offices to drive advertising sales. MOD Media is seeking candidates who are well versed in both print and digital marketing with a proven track record in sales. Qualified candidates will be able to facilitate meaningful connections, assess client's needs and construct custom tailored marketing solutions intended to drive ROI. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Thorough understanding of both print and digital sales environments
• Effective cold-calling
• The ability to generate and track leads
• Strong problem solving skills
• Professional & courteous phone manner
• Understanding of the competitive marketplace
• The ability to create effective proposals and RFP's
• Maintain client relationships
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Sales or a related industry field
• Minimum three-years of related experience
• Proficient on email, web browsers, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and similar software applications.
• Strong oral and written skills
• Solid organizational/creative skills, collaborative team player
• Attention to detail
• The ability to meet deadlines
This is a full-time, salaried position. Please send resume and cover letter containing compensation history.
MOD Media LLC provides a full complement of ancillary content, marketing and branding solutions to a myriad of upscale and luxury lifestyle clients, as well as event planning and partnerships. The flagship brand of MOD Media is our luxury lifestyle magazine HudsonMOD that covers, delivers and defines the best in world travel, cuisine, fashion, luxury auto, beauty, home & design and leisure that drive the northern New Jersey and New York City metropolitan area. HudsonMOD embodies the soul of our affluent reader, and seeks out the essence of what makes their lives alluring, satisfying and desirable. In the magazine, on our website, HudsonMOD.com and across our media platforms, we connect people with their singular passion for a 'Life Well Lived.' This ideology resonates across our other titles such as ChicagoMOD, Highways and Healthy Living.
MOD Media's recent acquisition of New York Spaces, has extended our reach into Manhattan in addition to enhancing the portfolio with a niche high-design publication serving both consumers and the trade alike.
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:50:30 PDT