Marketing - Community Liaison - Palliative/Hospice and Home Healthcare
Palliative & Hospice and Home Healthcare Agency is looking for enthusiastic, creative, persistent, and results driven individual with excellent communication skills. This is a full-time, entry level, outside sales position and responsibilities include meeting with the physicians, hospital and nursing home discharge planners, nurses, social workers, generate referrals, and promote the company in the community. Experience in hospice home health, or health care industry sales and marketing preferred. The area of coverage primarily includes Lake, Cook, and McHenry counties (Illinois).
1. Directs all daily marketing operations including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of marketing initiatives.
2. Assists the Administrator/Agency Director in establishing organization volume projections in the annual budget.
3. Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
4. Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
5. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
6. Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of the Hospice and Home Health Agency as a high quality provider or services.
7. Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
8. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of Hospice and Home Health Marketing.
9. Monitors and reports cost effectiveness of marketing efforts.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
2. Experience in Health Care Marketing in Hospice or Home Healthcare operations preferred.
3. Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
4. Demonstrates good communication skills and public relations skills.
5. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
Integrated Home Healthcare Services is a company founded on the belief that people are happier, safer, and healthier in their own home environments.
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:42:06 PDT