Marketing/Digital Media Specialist
Position: Marketing/Digital Media Specialist
Department: Sales and Marketing
Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to create, enhance and manage the company's social media presence, constantly develop all company websites, and create original digital marketing and advertising campaigns to increase both visibility and sales.
The Social Media Manager position requires ongoing research and education to stay current in the fields of social media, content management, web development, video and audio creation and other forms of online marketing and advertising. Candidate must have demonstrated and extensive digital marketing experience and must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up his sleeves to help implement the programs.
Responsibilities - the key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and implement online marketing campaigns
- Evaluate web analytics to devise innovative promotional activities to drive sales, marketing and PR activities
- Identify new trends and technologies in web marketing and take the lead in the deployment
- Leverage current events and web traffic over the internet to increase awareness about the company and its products
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, product lines and Implement and manage social media programs
- Developing an innovative, effective, on-going social media plan/strategy across all channels of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and more) and continually update that plan/strategy and related activity based on emerging trends and opportunities.
- Monitoring/tracking/interpreting/leveraging relevant social media trends.
- Directly managing the company's day-to-day social media activities, including its social media platforms.
- Insuring integration of a social media content plan with overall marketing goals.
- Keeping updated/current lists of those influencers across multiple categories.
- Playing a leadership role in working with departments across the entire company on their social media needs/projects.
- Analyzing/interpreting results and actively "listening" to the social media community, regularly report on findings.
- Adopting and implementing plans and procedures to meet compliance and legal requirements as they relate to social media.
- Constantly developing new content for all websites
- Create original and creative advertising campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing, or a related discipline with 3-5 years of work experience.
- General knowledge of packaging products is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in digital space and managing social media across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in managing and maintaining Facebook, Twitter and Linked in sites from an administrator perspective
- Any experience in market research / statistics would be helpful but not required
- Proven project and people management skills, can-do attitude and the ability to thrive (and enjoy) working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, also preferably in Power point. Knowledge of social media and online technologies, such as HTML, FBML, image-mapping and more.
- Experience with Photoshop preferred
- Must have strong general computer skills and be proficient using the Internet
- Must be analytical and have strong attention to detail
- Must be a self starter / self motivated
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be organized and able to work on multiple assignments
- Strong, savvy communication skills, ideally with experience in PR or direct-to-consumer communications
Entry - mid level position.
For consideration please submit your resume along with your salary history and Salary requirements.
ACORN PAPER PRODUCTS is a equal opportunity company.
Acorn Paper Products, a division of Oak Paper Products Co. Inc, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of packaging supplies, point of purchase displays and janitorial supplies in the Western United States. In business since 1946, Acorn is among the largest independent firms in its field and has numerous locations in Southern and Northern California.
For additional information, please visit us at www.acorn-paper.com
Acorn Paper Products is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:23:16 PDT