Unit Manager - RN
The primary purpose of your job position is to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility on your assigned unit. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulation that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
As the Unit Manager, you are responsible to direct, monitor and supervise all staff assigned to the unit on all shifts (twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week) to ensure quality of care and quality of life for each resident, to exercise good judgment and to respect confidential matters. Direction of staff to ensure that care and services will be delivered in compliance with all Federal, State, and local requirements, as well as facility policies and procedures.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a RN in this state.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise professional and non professional personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objective policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them in existing practices.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
Family-owned and operated, Bartley Healthcare has been recognized time and again for superior quality. Numerous awards and accolades have been bestowed upon Bartley Healthcare, including:
AHCA Quality Awards
Joint Commission Accreditation
Rated One of the Top 16 Nursing Homes in NJ
Bartley Healthcare is proud to have provided over 30 Years of award-winning care and a lifestyle supported by tradition of quality, excellence and integrity. We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and patients by understanding and meeting their needs in a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
Competitive Salary and Great Benefit Packages to choose from! Apply today to become a member of the Bartley Family!
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 09:28:54 PDT