Project Engineer (Site/Civil)
ARH is looking for ambitious individuals to join one of New Jersey's fastest growing civil engineering firms. We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to add to our existing core staff of dedicated professionals providing exceptional service throughout the tri-state area.
The Primary Job Responsibilities are:
- The execution of the technical design
- Prepare preliminary and final plans, specifications, reports, schedules & estimates
- Project coordination among design team members and municipal officials
- Utility coordination
- Quality control during construction
- Project coordination with the design team and attendance at project meetings
- Significant interface with other design professionals, municipal land use officials, clients, contractors
- Assigns tasks and manages engineering technicians & administrative staff
- Assists with proposals to provide professional services
- Assists with obtaining funding for engineering projects.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience as well as other industry standard software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Municipal Engineering experience a plus
- BS in Civil Engineering
- NJ Professional Engineers License
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
ARH is one of New Jersey's fastest growing civil engineering firms. With nearly 100 employees located in both Hammonton and Bloomfield, the firm continues to expand its presence throughout the region. Our third generation family run firm has just moved our Corporate Headquarters into a new 27,000 square foot facility located in Hammonton's award winning Downtown Main Street. We are looking for motivated professionals who wish to grow and expand their careers with a growing company.
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 10:20:04 PDT