Mechanical Engineer - Senior
We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to become a part of our team! You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operation efficiency.
- Oversee the design of mechanical systems through programming, design development, and construction documents.
- Provide leadership and management duties for the mechanical department.
- Provide quality reviews of mechanical department deliverable's.
- Schedule and oversee the development of the department and related staff.
- Identify department specific resources and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide senior level mechanical engineering services for the built environment.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor's of Science degree in engineering or be a Professional Engineer is the State of Wisconsin.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 15 years design experience.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills based on development of the team as a whole.
Henneman Engineering is an award winning multi-disciplinary engineering firm with seven offices across the mid-west. Henneman Engineering specializes in High Performance Buildings such as hospitals, laboratories, research centers, higher education campuses, auditoriums. This opportunity resides in our Madison office which houses mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, information technology, and commissioning engineering teams.
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:40:03 PDT