Senior Electrical Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer with over 10 years experience to join our Madison Office! Henneman Engineering is a leading engineering firm in the Midwest. This role requires a minimum of 10 years experience in lighting, power, and systems design. This person also must have an understanding of building construction and proper installation and operation. This role requires strong project management skills, communication skills, and an ability work on a collaborative team.
- Lighting design.
- Power system design.
- Emergency power system design.
- Photometric Plan development.
- Project management.
- Communicate with engineers to identify design problems
- Design reviews.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in engineering and construction management.
- A Bachelor's Degree of Science applicable to engineering is a plus.
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills are a requirement
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suit of programs is a requirement.
- Familiarity with AUTODESK REVIT, and Newforma are a plus.
Henneman Engineering is an award winning multi-disciplinary engineering firm with seven offices across the mid-west. Henneman Engineering specializes in High Performance Buildings such as hospitals, laboratories, research centers, higher education campuses, auditoriums. This opportunity resides in our Madison office which houses mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, information technology, and commissioning engineering teams.
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:54:57 PDT