Architectural Job Captain
We currently have an open position for an Architectural Job Captain. The available position is for applicants with 2-4 years of experience and is for full time hours.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Take sketches and initial architectural designs created by the Principal, Project Manager, or Supervisor and create hard line drawings from them in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Create photorealistic renderings in Revit to express design ideas to project stakeholders.
- Accurately measure and then draw existing field conditions in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Assist in the creation of various materials for client presentations.
- Create drawings and document packages as part of project milestone submissions.
- Participate in meetings with project stakeholders.
- Reports to Project Manager, Associate, or Principal depending on the project.
Qualifications for these positions:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture with 2-4 years' experience working in an Architectural office or related field.
- Strong proficiency in Revit is a necessity, including use of all 3D modelling tools and 2D annotation tools. A working knowledge of AutoCAD is also important.
- Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite skills are a plus.
- Candidates must be comfortable using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Candidates should send a cover letter, resum, and brief portfolio showing their work (PDFs less than 5 MB please) for consideration. Kenneth Boroson Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about who we are as a firm and the work that we do, please visit our website at www.kbarch.com.
Founded in 1988 by Kenneth Boroson, our firm brings intelligence and passion via a collaborative process to create inspiring designs. For each project we strive to honor its specific site, enrich the user's everyday interaction and innovatively plan for the future. Sustainable stewardship over the use of resources is tantamount for all projects.
Project types include education, mixed-use, multi and single family housing, commercial, religious, laboratory, healthcare, historic restoration and master planning.
New Haven, CT
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:24:44 PDT