Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) Instructor
Tec-Masters, Inc. (TMI) seeks former Joint Terminal Attack Controllers (JTAC) for instructor positions at the Fires Center of Excellence, Fort Sill, OK.
***Hiring is contingent upon a contract award***
1. Three years of verifiable JTAC experience. JTAC experience starts after successfully graduating from an accredited JTAC Qualification Course and being subsequently certified as a JTAC. Verifiable is defined by providing a copy of the JTAC certification (AF Form 8, AF Form 3827 or a Terminal Attack Control Evaluation form), which provides the date the individual was certified as a JTAC.
2. Personnel that do not possess the above qualifications must have an accredited JFO Course of instruction and successfully graduated from a FAC (A) course of instruction.
3. Three years of verifiable FAC (A) experience. FAC (A) experience starts after successful completion of a FAC (A) course of instruction. Verifiable FAC (A) experience is defined as: proof of certification logged in a Official Flight Record, AF Form 8, or Service equivalent.
4. Three years at an operational unit while performing JTAC, FAC-A, or Fires support duties. This time shall be active time. If claiming Guard, Reserve or other time, the total drill time shall equal 3 years.
5. Graduate from Army Basic Instructor Course or other service equivalent basic instructor course.
A Secret clearance is required.
Tec-Masters, Inc (TMI) has a robust benefits package for full time employees. TMI offers Healthcare, dental, vision, and basic life insurance to full time employees. We also offer long term and short term disability, supplemental life insurance, supplemental health care, and a Flexible Spending Account. We provide a 401(K) Plan and a Safe Harbor Match. Full time employees are provided 11 Paid Holidays, 120 hours to use for Vacation/Sick/Personnel Business, and tuition assistance of $3,500 per year.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised, and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development, analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.
Fort Sill, OK
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:58:02 PDT