Pediatric Healthcare Marketer
Create awareness of organization and home healthcare services through events, lecture series, presentations and one-on-one contact and relationship building with community resources and industry associations.
• Monitors competitor services and marketing activities.
• Prepare marketing activity reports, as assigned, and present to supervisor.
• Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all materials and events.
• Facilitate patient discharge from hospital and sign-on admissions as requested.
• Ensure working knowledge of active census for all client relationships.
• Attend staff and leadership meetings as required or assigned.
• Communicate to internal groups on external customer expectations, i.e. clear details, critical timelines, and customer expectations.
• Track and report on the status of all new business development activities, existing customer satisfaction, new customers.
• Establish and maintain on-going client relationships to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Maintain up-to-date working files for all clients.
• Create and build client relationships and locate new opportunities.
• Maintain industry knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing related publications; and establishing networks.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through responsiveness to customer's needs and following through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
• Provide information of market conditions and current competition.
• Create and make presentations and/or in-services to various groups internally and externally as needed or assigned or required per client agreement.
• Other duties as assigned.
1. Specialization in Marketing preferred, or minimum 2 years experience within Home Healthcare
2. Demonstrated sales and marketing techniques
3. Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
4. Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
5. Ability to travel throughout the service area and/or perspective service area to establish and maintain client accounts
6. Proficient listener with excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy and a courteous, professional manner
7. Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a professional manner when dealing with internal and external customers
8. High energy and ability to interact and develop relationships in unknown environments
9. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with limited supervision
10. Working knowledge of assessing and using the internet
11. MS Office tools with knowledge of computer systems, communication tools
We are a growing Pediatric Home Health Agency providing private duty nursing and other services in San Antonio and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing the absolute best in nursing care to the most precious members of our community, our special needs children.
- CHAPS Accredited
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Medical, Dental and Vision ( MDV)
- Paid Time Off ( PTO
- Direct Deposit
San Antonio, TX
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 07:16:15 PDT