Branch Manager III-West Jordan
American United is committed to reinvesting into the community every day with each employee dedicated to advocate for every member. As we strive to "Be the Difference that Makes a Difference in our Members' Lives" we also pride ourselves in advocating for our employees to make sure they have the most competitive compensation, incentive program, health benefits package, career advancement, paid time off, and 401k match program in the industry and community. New full time employees enjoy 3 weeks of paid time off per year, fully vested 401k match program, and many positions have unlimited earning potential. American United is a quickly growing credit union because of our vision to invest into our members and employees. Join us and see why we're different!
We are seeking a Branch Manager! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office.
- Supervises work scheduling and workflow of daily routine operations.
- Ensures operations are conducted in accordance with established credit union policies and with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures branch security. Opens and closes the building in accordance with set hours and tests security equipment quarterly.
- Acts as a Loan Officer, processing and approving member loans within established policies and limits.
- Supervises and assists with member service functions. Cross sells credit union services.
- Implements changes to established policies and procedures within the branch.
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience.
- A two-year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and supervisory skills. Well organized. Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment.
American United Federal Credit Union has been serving members since December 1952. The credit union is a wholly member-owned, non-profit cooperative financial institution, dedicated to serving the financial needs of its members. We pledge ourselves to be the difference that makes a difference in the lives of our members.
Membership in American United is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school, in Salt Lake and Tooele Counties, Utah and credit union members can also invite their relatives to join.
As of the September 2017, American United serves over 20,000 members, with ten branches in Utah and California. The credit union oversees all operations from its administrative office in West Jordan, Utah.
West Jordan, UT
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:35:21 PDT