Director, Systems Integration & Delivery
Come join a highly skilled and experienced IoT LTE networking software & firmware platform team. This position, which reports directly to the Vice President, Sales & Customer Solutions, is responsible for managing, supporting and delivering systems integration solutions to our software reseller's end customers. Hands-on coding is required, as this position is responsible for integrating our cloud-based software platform with other 3rd party operational & business support systems via both SOAP and RESTful APIs.
As Director, Systems Integration & Delivery, your individual contributions, ownership, and performance are all critical to the successful delivery of the Company's software platform operations and customer integration obligations to its software resellers.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include:
• Owning the scoping and definition of systems integration projects, including but not limited to:
o Participating in integration discovery and scoping meetings with our software reseller partners and their end customers;
o Documenting systems integration requirements and project deliverables, and providing documentation to the reseller partners' sales teams for incorporation into billable SOWs.
• Owning and managing integration project delivery work schedules, timelines and deliverables;
• Owning and implementing the development of interfaces based upon our suite of web service APIs.
• Owning the testing, validation and delivery of specified integration project deliverables;
• Providing first-line highly technical integration support including troubleshooting and triage of critical issues in a complex product/systems environment;
• Maintaining and enhancing the platform integration processes and tools (including the web service catalog, support center and knowledge base);
• Interfacing with our sales team, engineering / operations team, and our reseller partner's account teams when needed, to coordinate key customer delivery activities;
• Working closely with our sales team, engineering / operations team, and our reseller partner's account teams to establish connectivity between our platform and our end customers systems;
• Providing customer feedback and submitting new enhancement requests to product management and engineering teams; and
• Becoming a leading subject matter expert in our advanced IoT LTE M2M networking platform and Smart Grid applications software and technologies.
- 3-5+ years of experience in web-based solutions delivery and/or engineering roles
- Strong technical skills, as well as the ability to work well with key partner technical resources
- Strong cloud-based PaaS solution delivery & management experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and able to exercise independent judgment
- Exceptional initiative and creativity in the development of solutions for customers
- Ability to balance and drive multiple simultaneous accounts to success
- Working with A+ players
In-depth practical knowledge and work experience in the following areas:
• SOAP and RESTful web services
• LAN/WAN Networked Systems
• General TCP/IP Protocols
• Three tier Application Architectures and Web Services Integration
• Network and Application Security Services (CA/PKI, TLS, IPSec, SELinux, etc.)
• Utility AMI, M2M/IoT (oneM2M), and 3GPP LTE knowledge and experience is a strong plus
• Travel requirements: 10 - 20%
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
Grid Net is a software company that develops the market leading Machine-to-Machine / Internet of Things (M2M / IoT) Software Platform for 4G LTE Networks, and a suite of advanced Smart Grid / Smart Home Application Software. Our PolicyNet software has been designed and developed using leading cellular communications and smart grid industry standards and specifications, and is commercially proven in large-scale, mission-critical advanced metering infrastructure deployments.
Integrated with leading electric power distribution network devices, the PolicyNet Smart Grid Applications software suite provides support for Advanced Metering, Distribution Network Monitoring & Control, Distributed Generation, Demand Response, Load Monitoring & Shaping, and Smart Home programs. Our software products and technologies products are available through our global resellers.
More information can be found on Grid Net at www.grid-net.com.
Global leader in advanced Machine-to-Machine / Internet of Things platform and application software.
San Francisco, CA
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:41:03 PDT