Construction Site Superintendent
On Point Construction Management is seeking elite individuals to join our growing construction team. We are a small team of high performers that are intensely dedicated to delivering outstanding products for our clients. All applicants must first be people of exceptional character. Applicants must be highly dedicated team players that can think creatively to overcome obstacles and perform their duties with minimal supervision. Candidates must be organized and forward thinking. A basic proficiency with technology to include email, Word, Excel, and cloud based software is required. Candidates must be able to effectively read and comprehend all drawings, plans, reports, and specifications for the project.
This position requires routine travel. This position will require 40-45 hours per week with flexible schedules to accommodate travel. On Point Construction performs work in Nebraska, Colorado, and potentially surrounding states. A company vehicle for business use and per diem will be provided. On Point's team members receive project specific bonus packages beyond their base compensation. The compensation range for this position is based on experience and qualifications. Highly qualified candidates will be compensated competitively.
The main duties for this position are as follows:
- Be a positive leader for the project team in order to achieve the project goals.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe job site.
- Regularly coordinate with the project manager regarding scheduling and materials.
- Schedule and monitor all quality control testing and inspections.
- Supervise all construction activity on the job site. Including but not limited to excavation, concrete, paving, steel erection, framing, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, interior finishes, landscaping, and all other construction tasks required for the project.
- Conduct meetings with subcontractors to plan and coordinate activities, address questions, foresee obstacles, and encourage progress.
- Use heavy equipment to unload and transport materials and perform routine site maintenance tasks.
- Routinely use cloud based software to organize project documents.
- Deliver projects on schedule and meet the project's milestone dates.
- Be an example of On Point Construction's Core Values
- Perform hands on construction duties as needed.
On Point Construction is a growing company with outstanding advancement opportunities for great people. We are passionate about construction and love to build. We enjoy a fun, positive, and encouraging company culture that fosters personal and professional development. On Point Construction Management operates with standards of excellence in a demanding and dynamic environment. We make those around us better.
Our team receives a monthly wellness allowance which can be used for gym memberships, nutritional supplements, massages, etc. Medical and life insurance is available. 2 weeks (80 hrs) of paid time off is provided. Team members receive project specific bonus packages beyond their base compensation.
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 20:38:17 PDT