Information Technology Specialist/Administrator
Computerbilities is a Raleigh-based IT Support Company providing all levels of Managed IT Support and Services. A growing company, we work closely with local businesses to provide reliable, effective, and creative business IT solutions that help our clients reach their business needs and goals.
We are looking to hire an Information Technology Specialist. The individual filling this position will have an entrepreneurial spirit and possess the energy and flexibility that it takes to work in a small, fast-growing company. This position will afford the opportunity for education/certification and advancement opportunities.
Typical Duties include:
- Remote and on-site IT helpdesk, server, and network support
- Assist with project planning and development
- Learn and test new products
- Assist with documentation projects
- 2-year degree or comparable experience in IT Systems Administration
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Familiarity with Microsoft server operating systems 2008, 2008 R2, SBS
- Professionalism and excellent customer service skills
- The ability to communicate technical issues to users of all levels and abilities
- Reliable transportation and a willingness to serve the greater Triangle and Triad areas of North Carolina
- Fluent in English
- A working knowledge of and desire to learn computer information technologies
- A working knowledge of networking concepts including Network+, CCNA or equivalent
- A working knowledge of Windows client operating systems, such as Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- A familiarity with Microsoft Server 2012 operating system
- A familiarity with server virtualization technologies.
As a Service Disabled-Veteran Owned business, we continue to support our military. Therefore, military experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
Please include a brief cover letter explaining what your goals are and how your experience and education makes you a great fit for this position.
We are an IT Support and Services company based in Raleigh with a team of trained technicians who are all dedicated to giving Personal, Honest, and Reliable service. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all IT solutions. Instead, we prefer to get to know you and your company so that we can provide you with a service plan that will help improve, secure, and meet the needs of your network.
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 09:33:29 PDT