Looking for a fast paced and fun working environment with a strong 401K program and great benefits? iTi interpreter coordinators manage the daily schedule of interpreting assignments in New England and across the country. Coordinators work with a wide variety of clients and get to know interpreters very well in order to best schedule each assignment. There is always something new and interesting happening in this department to keep you on your toes! Bilingual preferred.
The Coordinator for Interpreting Services role will be aligned with iTi culture and core values while maintaining a strong team environment. This role will demonstrate exceptional customer service attention within iTi standards while executing and driving the growth capacity of our interpreting services through the scheduling system Platform. The primary role for this position will perform the scheduling of interpreters while achieving the set Fill Rate goal and providing an exceptional customer satisfaction rate of >70% Net promoter score. These measurements are based on client's expectation and requirements while managing our qualified resource supplier platform.
- Supports the implementation of Management's directions, procedures, methods and practices to promote iTi's key core values and achieve a competitive advantage
- Executes areas for improvement to ensure consistent flawless service to customers
- Responsible following process direction for operational cost control
- Ensures confidentiality in all communications internal and external
- Organizes daily work flow to meet all deadlines
- Understands and executes department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives
- Confirms delivery schedules with clients
- Leverages all software to maximize customer satisfaction and profits
- Maintains focus on flow of work and schedules for timely delivery
- Supports and maintain department quality through the Quality Management System policies and practice
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to manage time to complete schedules on a timely basis.
- Modify processes to create solutions for customers
- Problem solving skills and lean practices
- Telephone and Customer Service skills
- Bachelor's degree and five or more years of related work experience; Linguistic industry experience preferred
- Experience in schedule management (1 year)
- Experience and exceptional customer service skills (1 year)
- Proactive and can do attitude approach to customer solutions
- Bilingual preferred
Note: This position is not a remote worker job. You must be able to work in our office in Manchester, CT.
iTi is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
Interpreters and Translators, Inc. (iTi) is a well-respected and award-winning language agency. The company is based in Connecticut and also operates a full-service branch office in Puerto Rico.
Established in 1986, iTi provides a broad range of language solutions to customers throughout the United States and the Caribbean. iTi's professional language services include: video remote interpreting (VRI), in-person interpreting, telephonic interpreting, document translations, localization services, audio transcriptions and language assessments. Working with a large network of professional interpreters and translators, iTi offers all of its services in all languages and dialects.
With our increasingly multicultural society and continued immigration into the U.S., the demand for language services is growing. Hospitals, law firms, social service agencies, advertising companies, international businesses, schools and other organizations count on iTi for professional interpretation and translation services. iTi also provides language services on contract to several state agencies and the Federal Government under the General Services Administration (GSA) contract.
Using our services is easy. iTi's offices are staffed with professional language specialists and coordinators. Using state-of-the-art translation software and scheduling programs, each and every translation project or interpreting assignment is carefully tracked and managed. This efficient process makes working with iTi a pleasure and provides you with consistent, quality results.
So give us a call. We speak your language!
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:45:05 PDT