We are seeking a Cost Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial and controlling activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial and controlling activities and personnel
- Control manufacturing cost of the plant, including main Operations areas: maintenance, raw material usages, etc.
- Lead budgeting process of the plant
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments (mainly SAP)
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Deep knowledge of SAP FI/CO
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The Viscofan Group is the world leader in artificial casings for meat products which it distributes in over 100 countries worldwide.
The only manufacturer in the worldwide using technology for all categories of casing products: cellulose, collagen, fibrous and plastic.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:22:55 PDT