• Maintain quality control on project.
• Manage and schedule sub-contractors, suppliers and inspectors from pre-construction through project closeout.
• Manage employee manpower on site.
• Conduct walk-throughs with the construction teams, obtain bid summary sign-off, and oversee progress, performance, and quality of all subcontractors' work. Maintain project construction budget and create project schedule. Maintain plans, specifications, as-builts and accurate construction documentation.
• Participate in meetings with clients, architects, project managers, subcontractors and field staff.
• Maintain a daily job log of all events on project including weather conditions, visits by owners, -inspectors, architects, subs and any other pertinent information.
• Ensure construction of project conforms to plans and specifications
• Ensure code compliance.
• his is a full time career oriented position and requires flexibility to travel to and work on construction job sites for extended periods.
• LEED experience desired
Education: An Associates or BS Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or some other related field is desired. Appropriate experience can substitute for degree
8-10 years experience in commercial, healthcare, restaurant, mixed use projects
Travel to various States for projects.
Successfully pass a stringent Background Check
Clean driving record
We offer top compensation, benefits and a rewarding work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Including:
• Competitive pay rate
• Bonuses for work performance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Education/training reimbursement
• Company Vehicle
Alvarado Construction, INC. is a large Commercial General Contractor, Construction Manager, Development company. Based in Denver, Colorado, with offices in New Mexico, Arizona and California, ALVARADO CONSTRUCTION has successfully built commercial, housing, government, industrial, institutional, environmental, heavy engineering, technology and utility projects throughout the United States.
Incorporated in 1976, ALVARADO CONSTRUCTION is one of the fastest growing general contractors in the country. The company has experienced steady upward growth based on its professionalism and high performance standards.
ALVARADO CONSTRUCTION provides the full range of commercial development and construction management services from project concept through budget models, design phase cost estimates, scheduling, construction phase services, project closeout, and facility management services.
ALVARADO CONSTRUCTION prides itself on its reputation for reliability, accurate estimating, engineering expertise, and successful track record of IN-BUDGET and ON-SCHEDULE delivery of quality construction services.
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:44:35 PDT