Construction Project Manager / Sales
PRYOR Construction Company is a well established upscale renovation company in north side of Chicago and seeks an experienced residential construction project manager. If you share a passion for working in a fast paced, rapid growth company committed to professional excellence, then we're interested in talking to you.
- Manage all aspects of the remodeling of mostly single family homes, kitchens and bathrooms from initial contact, sales and estimating to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases and daily oversight of subcontractors.
- Develop project schedules, plan materials, and purchase orders, ensuring work is within project scope.
- Responsible for obtaining sub-contractor estimates and bids and managing subcontractors' progress against plan.
- Maintain site visits of all jobs that are under construction.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and insure project is completed within deadline and budget.
- Bachelor Degree in construction management or related field (preferred); or a combination of experience.
- 8+ years experience in residential construction/building renovation.
- Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
- Must be computer literate in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Windows (creating folders, uploading documents). Familiar with UDA Construction Suite desirable.
- Strong customer service background and skills in the home building industry.
- Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials.
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement oriented mindset.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code requirements.
- Multilingual - preferably Polish, Spanish or both.
- Use independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and have repairs completed.
When responding, please provide salary history.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 5+ years
Project Management: 5+ years
Construction: 10+ years
Find out more about us at www.pryorconstruction.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 12:00:20 PDT