Project Manager, PMP, Information Technology
Come work with a Fortune 500 company in the Washington, DC Area. This is a great organization with an excellent work environment and culture.
Technology Project Manager
Candidates will need to be very familiar with Data integration projects and data/middleware initiatives. Exposure to Big Data would be ideal. Worked with
off-shore teams and adept at managing across large, enterprise, matrixed environments.
IDEALLY: Seeking a high-energy, detail-oriented project manager with a strong technical background. Candidates must show a proven track record of coordinating complex, technical projects, including resource management and financial management. There is potential to convert to full-time associate if the right candidate is found.
Delivers projects on time, within budget, while client's expectations. Plans, directs and coordinates activities pertaining to technology projects, on an enterprise level or for a major systems implementation program with multiple releases and work streams. Verifies project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Responsible for managing the team that develops and carries out internal information technology projects. Shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to technology projects for a given business unit.
Education and Experience
• 7+ years' experience in information technology project management across diverse application areas and technologies.
• 4+ years' experience in leading project teams and implementing enterprise application packages in distributed environments
• Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certification
• Experience and/or certification with different methodologies and frameworks - SDLC, RUP, Scrum, ITIL, PMP
• Experience with custom off-the-shelf applications and software development
• Flexibility to adapt to various software products and to absorb new technologies quickly
• Graduate degree.
• Project Management Certification/PMP
• Demonstrated record of managing internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation.
• Solid understanding of current technologies with the ability to develop and deliver projects using leading edge technologies.
• Ability to align change management strategies with project.
• Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.
• Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
• Extremely high level of analytical ability to resolve complex and difficult issues.
• Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment.
• Experience managing development projects with Java, DataPower, Web Services, Salesforce, and Mobile Applications.
2.0 REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
To begin our journey, please forward all below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume in MS Word
- A half page or less MS Word Document with the following:
- Why you a great fit for this role (less than 1/3 of a page)
- 5 bullets about your PM background
- Call this file: Candidate_Name_Date
- Your contact information
- Your salary requirements (this is required for consideration)
The RISE Talent Acquisition Team,
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 17:33:43 PDT