****Hiring is contingent upon a contract award***
- Extensive (15+ years) Army Aviation maintenance on Apache aircraft and weapon systems is required.
- Fifteen (15) years experience in Army Aviation units as an Aviation maintenance officer, warrant officer, noncommissioned officer.
- Division, Brigade, Battalion staff experience in any capacity desired; with Aviation operational sustainment planning preferred.
- Experience at a Depot or other higher logistics and maintenance facilities/commands executing total life cycle management decisions is desired.
- Experience in combat development, Reliability (RAM) testing of new equipment is preferred.
- Experience developing reliability and supportability criteria/goals for JCIDS sustainment requirements and Integrated Logistic support Plans desired.
- Experience reviewing sustainment and operator technical manuals for accuracy or updating with ability to recommend procedural changes preferred.
- Experience with Aviation Life Support Equipment (ALSE) requirements and sustainment required.
Position requires knowledge of DOD and Army Aviation transformation, and require persons to have successfully completed the following DAU courses: JCIDS CLR 101, Requirements Management RQM 110, Capabilities Based Assessment CLR 250 and Developing Key Performance Parameters CLR 252.
Secret Clearance required.
Tec-Masters, Inc (TMI) has a robust benefits package for full time employees. TMI offers Healthcare, dental, vision, and basic life insurance to full time employees. We also offer long term and short term disability, supplemental life insurance, supplemental health care, and a Flexible Spending Account. We provide a 401(K) Plan and a Safe Harbor Match. Full time employees are provided 11 Paid Holidays, 120 hours to use for Vacation/Sick/Personnel Business, and tuition assistance of $3,500 per year.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised, and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development, analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.
Fort Rucker, AL
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 10:37:48 PDT