Paid Search Specialist
We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing paid marketing programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Manage paid search, display and remarketing campaigns, which includes: keyword research, media planning, campaign setup and budget optimization
- Compile campaign metrics and create performance reports measuring ROI and other KPI's based on client requirements
- Test different budget and keyword strategies to maximize return on investment
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in relevant networking events
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Professional, positive and outgoing with the ability to work independantly or part of a team
- Previous experience in digital marketing or related program management field
- Experience with Google Adwords, Analytics, CSE's, PLA, and related tools
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Twitter and LinkedIn ad platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and the use of VLookup's, pivot tables, and macros.
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
iAffiliate Management is a digital marketing agency specializing in affiliate marketing. We help grow eCommerce revenue by creating strategic affiliate partnerships that extend your brand to acquire customers you are not reaching today.
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:27:35 PDT