Digital Campaign Manager (PPC / SEO)
UNION is a digital-first agency that specializes in crafting digital marketing platforms and campaigns that deliver meaningful and measurable results. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Charlotte, NC UNION collaborates with many of the Southeast region's top brands to achieve business objectives through strategy, creative and technology. We've worked hard to establish an open, collaborative and creative studio environment over the past decade, and we are continuing to grow.
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager with proven experience in digital marketing, PPC (AdWords), SEO, social media management and acquisition campaign planning and management. This person will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns, providing media strategies and planning and delivering key performance insights reports for each of their client assignments. We are seeking candidates with 2+ years of industry experience, who have a track record of small-and-large wins.
Core responsibilities of this position will include:
- Providing ongoing digital marketing and traffic acquisition counsel
- Providing the exploration and analysis needed to determine the best digital campaign strategies
- Creating tactical media plans for client approval
- Executing and managing multi-faceted media campaigns which may include SEM, SEO, Social Media, Long-form Video and Blogger Relations
- Key performance indicator strategy development, measurement planning, performance analysis and client reporting
- Continual refinement and enhancement of campaign performance
- Managing campaign timelines and budgets - and their reconciliation
- Responsible for the coordination of campaign asset production
- Social community management (where applicable)
- Constant review of media investment / consumption vs planned - and proactively reporting any issues to the account management lead
- Working closely with account managers to identify areas of opportunity within current client work
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations
The qualities we like:
- A passion for digital marketing and your discipline
- Strong conceptual ability (the big-idea part of big-idea creative)
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends
- Experience managing and executing PPC and SEO campaigns
- Experience managing and executing Display campaigns
- Deep knowledge of analytics platforms
- Self-motivated people with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Individuals who want their clients to succeed
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)
- Bonus points for copywriting experience
- Bonus points for active participation in the advertising / marketing / design community
- Candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
UNION is a digital-first agency. We craft engaging and creative digital marketing experiences that deliver meaningful and measurable results.
We believe that in order to reach and engage with today's highly connected consumers, all successful marketing programs should lead with digital. We partner with many of today's top brands to craft impactful digital marketing platforms, content and campaigns. We are confident in working with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to local startups. The experiences we create dutifully align with our client's objectives and goals.
We are a talented team of digital professionals. Our work is equal parts thoughtful strategy, superior creative and smart technology that transcends industries, devices and code bases. It is this high-caliber intersection of disciplines that enables us to deliver digital marketing that help businesses thrive.
We use accurate real-time data to constantly track and optimize how users interact with the platforms and campaigns we create. These quantifiable results allow us to constantly refine our approach so we can measurably improve performance and incrementally increase our clients' ROI.
Our work at UNION starts by immersing ourselves in our clients' business. With deep insight into their differentiating factors and marketing messages, we uncover key value propositions and craft powerful brand stories. Once these are articulated, our talented team creates memorable digital experiences that connect consumers with these engaging stories.
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:57:53 PDT