GMC Inspire Variable Data Programmer, Programmer, Workflow Automation
Variable Data / Variable Imaging Programmer
We are seeking a skilled professional to help drive our expanding data driven communications segment of business. The desired candidate is detail oriented, a quick learner, highly motivated should embrace professional excellence. Must be proficient with GMC Inspire, GMC Automation and Adobe Suite.
The Variable Data / Variable Imaging Programmer is responsible for the construction of personalized customer communications workflows and templates. Using a variety of software programs and coding languages you will be responsible for programming, maintaining, supporting and documenting all multi-channel variable data print and digital programs, database functionality and print on demand programs according to customer specifications and the company's needs. Perform all tasks necessary to enhance user experience and automation to the fullest extent of the available technology.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create and design forms for the Variable Data Printing software, based on specification.
- Write rules, scripts, data transformations within GMC Inspire Designer.
- Participate in the process of gathering requirements and meetings with the client and in program design sessions along with other software developers and programmers.
- Participate in the process of testing and quality assurance of the print production using knowledge of version control concepts.
- Communicate with the Operations, Client Services department and directly with the client, within the established internal procedures.
- Plan, organize, manage and control issues related to efficient processes and workflow.
Knowledge of Technology
Ideal experience that is needed in the following areas:
- GMC Inspire (or equivalent)
- Pageflex (or equivalent)
- GMC Automation (or equivalent)
- BCC Mail Manager FS (or equivalent)
- Visual Basic
- C# Programming
- MAC OS, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Window's PC platform - MS Office
Must be intimate with:
- Data integration / management,
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, HTML, in a way that supports reliable and scalable database platform solution.
- Web portal functionality and best practices,
- Template development,
- Creation of Landing Pages,
- Application of business rules that support Enterprise level web and e-commerce solutions,
- BONUS -Construct, manage and facilitate marketing web portals, emails, PURL's, text messaging and other social networking opportunities. Bigger Bonus -CRM platform maintenance and support
A Database Programmer is expected to embrace sound and effective best practices.
- Know the graphic communications industry trade customs.
- Must be able to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established time frames
- Understand the complete operations of web portals and database mining applications.
- Communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Display and promote the highest standards in quality, service and productivity.
- Ability to organize, documentation and manage concurrent assignments accurately and efficiently.
- Effective communicator of concepts to technical and non-technical staff.
- Highly adaptable to changing priorities and requirements.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Requirements: The candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of verifiable experience with GMC Inspire, graphic design and programming; print and mailing industry experience strongly preferred
- Hold a bachelor's degree or comparable professional experience
- Understand and utilize proficiently, with minimal supervision, GMC Inspire Designer, Content Manager, and Automation Server.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand complex data structures including the xml format and use and configure all software modules to create content critical communications
- Have working knowledge of Print Streams formats
- Be proficient with Desktop Publishing Software: InDesign and Microsoft Office Products
- Be familiar with postal design requirements; including use of Intelligent Mail barcodes, NCOA, CASS, and USPS presorting requirements
The story of Comark Direct parallels the evolution of marketing. As communication and marketing technology develops, so do our services. Our passion for providing superior support has remained a core value and led us to implement innovations to help our clients grow their bottom line. Comark Direct offers a centralized platform for connecting with clients, data-driven decisioning, and multi-channel marketing execution.
Operating as a family owned business for more than four decades, we have developed into a leading provider of business solutions that streamline marketing communication and analytics across digital, print and social marketing channels. Comark Direct offers companies the real-time, multi-channel data they need to understand their customers and access to a complete marketing supply chain, helping them deploy high-ROI communication and marketing campaigns.
Fort Worth, TX
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:21:46 PDT