Fumigation Control Leader
Assists in directing work crew; delegates tasks upon arriving on job site; ensures production
goals are met on a daily basis; ensures that fume truck is inspected daily and equipped
appropriately for various work projects and is operating in safe condition.
1. Assists in directing work crew (roofing and ground personnel).
2. Delegates tasks to crew upon arriving on job site.
3. Ensures that team meets production goals on a daily basis.
4. Inspects fume truck to ensure it is equipped appropriately for various work projects and is
operating in a safe condition.
5. Ensures that fume truck inspections are conducted on a daily basis.
Education and Experience Requirements
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED), with a minimum of 2 years
experience in a related field
* CDL certification required
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
* Branch 1 Fumigation license preferred
* Hazmat certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Skill in oral and written communication
* Skill in performing role as a team lead to direct and develop peer associates
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
* Ability to write simple correspondence
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals
* Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Terminix, a division of the ServiceMaster Company, is the nation's largest pest control provider. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Terminix services more than 2 million customers in 46 states and 14 countries. Terminix provides pest control services and protection against termites, rodents and other pests threatening human health and/or safety.
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 07:12:25 PDT