Fast paced Property Management Company looking to add a dynamic, professional and talented individual to our team. We offer a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
Position Overview/Summary: In this role you will be responsible for the daily operations of our property. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Keep Management Software up to date by completing the following:
- Conduct lease signings; track upcoming renewals and vacates- Track and send subsidy requests and communications- Oversee and update delinquency files, contact residents to correct delinquencies- Update unit availability listing, advertise vacancies appropriately; track marketing- Schedule and conduct showings to leads; obtain referrals from current tenants
- Negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Maintains building systems by collaborating with Maintenance Supervisor.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Key Measure of Success: The successful candidate must be a self-starter as well as an effective team leader. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This individual must demonstrate a superior customer-service trait, be results-driven, responsive, professional, accountable and honest.
Required Skills & Experience and Competencies:
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience (please only send resume if you meet this requirement)
- Computer Skills with a broad knowledge of Microsoft Office; e.g. Outlook, word and excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to exercise initiative, decision making and judgment
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel within the state if necessary
This job may include some travel throughout the work week with in the state. Please forward your resume and salary requirements for an immediate response, we look forward to knowing you.
North Haven, CT
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 11:40:46 PDT