Construction Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager for a specialty electrical Contractor (Traffic signals, roadway Lighting, highway signing and Intelligent Traffic Management Systems)
Summary of Position Requirements:
- Driven, proven performer in fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Great organizational skills
- Prior direct experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree or experience equivalent; High school diploma or GED required
- Current, Valid Drivers License
- Able to operate Computer software relevant to project Management
- Able to manage and direct personnel
- Spanish speaking and writing a plus but not necessary
- Competitive compensation and benefits package for qualified candidates
- Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans Welcomed.
We have been in business since October of 1990, and incorporated in April of 1999. Since our inception we have catered to the growing technical needs of our customers. We have been contracting for traffic signal system installations as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS), roadway lighting and traffic control systems in and around the Houston area since September of 1999. Our staff has over one hundred and sixty years of experience installing traffic signal systems and extensive experience in all the fields mentioned. We have completed numerous projects of all types of work in and around the Houston area ranging in price from thousands of dollars to several million. Projects have been completed as being a general contractor and as well as a sub-contractor to major roadway contractors.
We specializes in the installation and maintenance of Intelligent Traffic Management Systems and is one of the top contractors in that area of expertise in the country. Our headquarters are in the heart of the city and can quickly mobilize in order to minimize down time for our customers. Our technicians and electricians are train in all standard areas and specialize with fiber optic systems, T1 systems, ATM, Changeable Message Signs (CMS), Dynamic Message Signs (DMS) ramp meters, CCTV, Video Image Vehicle Detection Systems (VIVDS), inductive loop vehicle detection, vehicle radar detections, traffic signal maintenance, roadway lighting, large roadway signs and various other specialty items.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:05:10 PDT