Commercial Construction Project Manager
Accelerated Construction is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years commercial construction, ground up, experience. The successful candidate will maintain a valid driver's license, as driving is an essential function of the position. The ability to multi-task, and oversee multiple rapid schedule projects, while maintaining quality and customer service, is paramount. The essential functions of our ideal Construction Project Manager are:
• Execute projects on time and budget
• Maintain focus on safety in the workplace
• Coordinate with multiple subcontractors to assure seamless delivery of expected construction.
• Prepare and maintain project logs, including submittals, transmittals, RFIs, and change orders.
• Project tracking through all phases of construction for effective project planning and execution, including, but not limited to, schedule and budget.
• Ability to handle construction issues with creative problem solving and effective communication for solutions beneficial to Accelerated and our customers.
• Communicate all information to upper management, field supervision, subcontractors, and any others with direct impact of the project.
• Basic computer skills and Microsoft suite experience are helpful, as is the ability to learn new software, such as Sage 3000, formerly Timberline.
Accelerated Construction Services is the region's leading general contractor and construction management firm, providing its services to West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, New York and throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Appalachian regions. Dedicated to quality, the team at ACS works closely with clients to provide maximum value from start to finish. Standing by our motto of "Building Better, Faster,"our experience and dedication allows us to complete projects quickly and efficiently, thus saving you both time and money.
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 06:37:23 PDT