Front-End Web Developer
Please include your resume, contact information, salary history, and salary requirements in your response.
No relocation or Telecommuting candidates, please.
Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Deliver finished resources for the back-end developer to incorporate into infrastructure.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good understanding of SEO/SEM principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
CheckAlt is a Check 21 application and processing provider for financial institutions and businesses. CheckAlt assists financial institutions in more efficiently processing their items from all capture points within the bank or credit union, and in attracting and retaining business customers with innovative white label payment solutions. Additionally, CheckAlt offers easy-to-integrate APIs for mobile and web developers that want to accept Check 21 payments.
Products include eChecks, Item Processing, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Mobile Capture, Mobile Payments, eCommerce, Lockbox Services, Bill Payments, Duplicate Detection, Statement Rendering, and Electronic Bill Presentment.
Acquired ERAS division from Diebold in June 2014 ERAS established in 1988
Acquired Klik Technologies in June 2016. Klik established 2000
300 employees based in California, Florida, Atlanta, Detroit, Boston, and elsewhere
400+ clients, mostly mid-tier financial institutions
Leader in Check 21 solutions for financial institutions and merchants
Valley Cottage, NY
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:24:15 PDT