Recruiting Manager - IT Staffing
IT Staffing Professional needed to join growing IT recruiting organization. The IT Staffing Manager will be responsible for blended duties including business development, account management, and recruiting top talent in the Dallas area and on occasion, other cities and states.
You will be directly responsible for creating a profitable book of clients and candidates for both temporary and permanent services.
- Recruit fee worthy candidates and marketing them to your teammates or clients
- Pricing temp business and conversion rates
- Email campaigns to clients and candidates
- Call prospects and set appointments for business meetings/lunches
- Quoting Perm fees along with guarantee periods
- Proactively marketing fee worthy candidates to potential clients
- Account management and further developing existing clients
- Prepare and present MSAs with large clients
- Gather requirements from clients and prepare enticing job descriptions for recruiting team
- Manage the sales process from initial call to offer stage
- Attend trade shows promoting Agile Premier's service
Compensation and Benefits
- True base salary with no draw or house "payback"
- Opportunity for uncapped monthly commissions
- Opportunity for quarterly bonuses
- Opportunity for annual bonus
- Your own office instead of a cubicle
- Free BCBS medical and dental insurance for employee
- Traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan
- Expense reimbursement for mileage, networking events, and business development
- Opportunity to win annual sales contest including company-paid trip to 5-Star resort
- Experience a laid-back leadership style from management that focuses on production rather than internal politics
- No territory restraints or being forced to give accounts away to others who didn't do the work
- Opportunity to work in the Galleria mall
- Free gym membership
Tools We Provide To Assist With Your Success
- State-of-the-art CRM/ATS that integrates all of our tools so you can efficiently run a search one time and get excellent results from all sources
- Access to email campaign software
- The ability to post jobs to paid career sites
- Access to premium sales Intelligence software that provides leads, decision maker's contact info, and more
- Transparent metrics software that displays key staffing activity in comparison to your peers so you can mimic what the top producers in the organization are doing (this is very popular; we use this software for contest and to show his is the "top gun" in the office)
- Formal proprietary training in IT and the staffing business (after 2 years of working at Agile Premier, you should more staffing industry knowledge than many of your competitors who have been in the business for 5+ years)
Agile Premier is a privately-owned recruiting firm that specializes in Information Technology recruiting. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Agile Premier is the market leader for placing key contributors and leaders within the software development life cycle, business intelligence solutions, data management, systems and network engineering, ERP, and content management / team collaboration space.
Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 12:24:14 PDT