Sr. Test Engineer
As a Sr. Test Engineer at Crossbar, Inc., your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Define sort and characterization test flows with input from product and characterizations engineers.
• Insure all non-volatile memory characterization tests are performed with high quality standards.
• Develop and execute test plans for dense memory devices.
• Review design validation tests and manufacturing test flows; Insure all tests are performed to guarantee a product's specification.
• Assist with the characterization lab activities; equipment orders, future lab planning and maintenance activities.
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree (in EE; BSEE) with a minimum 3+ years of related industry experience.
• ATE test program development with non-volatile memory experience (such as RRAM and/or FLASH) is a required.
• Proficiency in C/C++ and script languages is required.
• Experience with Teradyne Magnum-I/II systems is a plus, but not required.
• Strong knowledge of semiconductor product test and characterization equipment is required.
• The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Must be self-motivated and need minimal directional input from management.
• Must be able to work well individually or as a member of a cross-functional team.
Crossbar Inc. is a dynamic start-up company focused on delivering solutions that will dramatically enhance the global memory storage industry. Backed by top tier investors, we have assembled an expert team of leading financial, marketing, legal and engineering professionals. We are committed to our vision of transforming the content storage and delivery mechanism for the entire memory industry. Visit us at www.crossbar-inc.com
Santa Clara, CA
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:18:19 PDT