Senior Military Analyst
****Hiring is contingent upon a contract award****
- Former Army Officer with at least fifteen (15) years of Aviation flight/combat operations experience is required.
- Experience as a Standardization Instructor Pilot (SIP) in the AH-64D/E or Kiowa Warrior is desired.
- Attack or Assault Battalion Staff experience desired. Extensive experience working in capability management / combat developments is required. Experience in planning, executing and facilitating Joint Working Groups.
- Experience as a Team Lead conducting Aviation studies and/or operational test events with experience in developing capabilities and evaluating technologies.
- Primary author of a Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC) approved JCIDS document is required.
- Participation as a direct team member in an Army Aviation Capability Based Assessment (CBA) for attack or reconnaissance aircraft is preferred.
Positions require knowledge of DOD and Army Aviation transformation, and require persons to have successfully completed the following DAU courses: JCIDS CLR 101, Requirements Management RQM 110, Capabilities Based Assessment CLR 250 and Developing Key Performance Parameters CLR 252.
Secret clearance required.
Tec-Masters, Inc (TMI) has a robust benefits package for full time employees. TMI offers Healthcare, dental, vision, and basic life insurance to full time employees. We also offer long term and short term disability, supplemental life insurance, supplemental health care, and a Flexible Spending Account. We provide a 401(K) Plan and a Safe Harbor Match. Full time employees are provided 11 Paid Holidays, 120 hours to use for Vacation/Sick/Personnel Business, and tuition assistance of $3,500 per year.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised, and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development, analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.
Fort Rucker, AL
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 10:26:21 PDT