Poultry Production Supervisor
We are seeking a Poultry Production Supervisor to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
Positions available at Selbyville, DE and Millsboro, DE
- Manage day to day production process of the manual cone debone department.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations, policies and practices.
- Maximize yields, throughput efficiencies and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure all customer quality and delivery standards are met or exceeded.
- Two years (2) experience in supervisory position, preferably in poultry processing.
- Customer service oriented and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- The commitment to provide an environment dedicated to personal and corporate growth.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Welcome to Mountaire Farms. With operations in Maryland, Delaware, North Carolina and Arkansas, and products reaching markets regionally, nationally and internationally, Mountaire Farms continues to adhere to the highest standards of quality control and operational excellence. As a fast growing company with nearly 7,000 employees, we are also firmly committed to providing a stable, consistent work environment.
At Mountaire, we recognize that consumers are more aware of where their food comes from than ever before. We continually strive to deliver high-quality products to our customers, and we have implemented science-based best practices throughout our vertically integrated process with this goal in mind. From the start of this process on our breeder farms, through the hatchery, growing and production operations
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 13:45:40 PDT