Project Engineer- entry level
Project Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- this is a great opportunity for an entry level engineering graduate. BS degree in Civil Engineering preferred but industrial engineering or construction management degrees also considered. The successful candidate will provide assistance in the areas of productivity tracking, cost tracking, document control and project reporting
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possesses excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Possesses strong computer skills and the ability to utilize spreadsheets. Successful candidate will be expected to learn project management and scheduling software.
- Possesses strong commitment to safety and considers safety issues as the highest priority in all project activities.
- Carries active knowledge of commonly-used engineering concepts, practices, and procedures related to earthwork projects.
- Has received a four year degree in civil engineering, or the equivalent.
Moretrench is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Every effort is made to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, salary administration, promotion, and transfer are based solely on job requirements, job performance, and job related criteria. In addition, our personnel policies and practices - including those relating to compensation, benefits, transfer, retention, termination, training, self-development opportunities, as well as social and recreational programs - are administered without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
All employees are employees-at-will. This means that both you and Moretrench have the unrestricted right to terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason as long as no applicable Federal or State laws are violated, with or without cause. No employee or agent of Moretrench is authorized to modify this policy or enter into any agreement contrary to this policy.
Lake City, FL
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:01:59 PDT