Financial Aid Director
City College, a private, non-profit, ABHES accredited college is currently seeking motivated, results-oriented, passionate and energetic individuals who can work in a fast paced environment and are committed to changing lives through the power of education.
City College in Miami is seeking an experienced Director of Financial Aid!
This person is responsible for the administration of student financial aid programs at the College
under the guidance of the Campus Executive Director and Weber & Associates. This position may require flexible hours including evenings and Saturdays depending on workload and starts.
- Ensure that the financial aid department is in compliance with federal and state regulations, accreditation criteria, VA, and City College policies and procedures
- Supervise staff and all operations of the financial aid department while ensuring a high level of customer service satisfaction for new and continuing students
- Manage the appropriate metrics for the department each week (i.e.packaging rate, default prevention cures, and collections).
- Maintain awareness of program policies and changes by reviewing and maintaining pertinent financial aid manuals, memoranda, and regulations.
- Calculate Refund/Withdrawal Calculations.
- Supervise and coordinate out of school collections and turn over to a collection agency monthly.
- Partner with the academics, admissions and career development to ensure operational excellence and goal achievement.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred
- 3-5 years of direct experience as Director of Financial Aid
- Requires previous supervisory experience
- Must have excellent people skills and possess good oral and written communication skills
For consideration, email your resume to: JCannon@SelfOpportunity.com
Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal back ground check
Local Candidates Only – These are on campus positions
Nondiscrimination Statement: City College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the institution. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other institutionally administered programs.
For more information, visit us online at: www.CityCollege.edu