COMMERCIAL DRYWALL ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER
J. E. Abercrombie, Inc., the leading commercial interior specialties construction company in Northeast Florida, is currently seeking an Estimator/Project Manager to join our team.
Confidentiality will be given to those who apply.
Qualifications to Include:
- Knowledge of light gauge metal framing, drywall, and acoustical systems
- 4+ years of project management or estimating experience (experience within the drywall industry is a plus)
- Proficient in reading architectural and structural blueprints
- Must be computer literate (Excel, Word, Windows, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive base pay with bonus structure
- Health and other benefits
- Vacation pay
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Please contact Dennis Abercrombie for inquiries or reply to this posting with resumes
Feel free to visit our website at www.jeabercrombie.net
At J.E. Abercrombie, Inc. the foundation on which we conduct our business is based on the principles of honesty, fairness, and integrity. This has been our policy for almost five decades.
Specializing in public and private building projects, we are an adaptable specialty contracting firm offering expertise in light gauge metal framing, gypsum board, insulation, acoustics, plastering and stucco, as well as experience in the corporate, healthcare, senior living, educational, retail, hospitality and industrial markets.
Since 1969, J.E. Abercrombie, Inc. has been performing projects throughout the Southeast. This experience, along with the desire to consistently exceed our client's expectations, has allowed us to become the specialty contractor of choice in the markets we serve.
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 09:07:36 PDT