Digital Marketing Specialist
GemFind, a Newport Beach based technology company is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and creative Marketing and Social Media Strategist. The position will be in charge of lead generation for GemFind that specializes in web design, online marketing and social media for the Jewelry Industry as well as managing multiple clients SMO/SEM/SEO. The Strategist will serve as the primary contact for all clients and will be responsible for all facets of the client's digital marketing including digital/social brand strategy, creative, planning, execution and analytics as well as SEO. The ultimate goal will be to drive awareness, positive sentiment, loyalty, and sales and grow the department. This is an inside position.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Community management of all the client's social properties
- Custom content creation and management
- Digital/Social Promotions
- Paid Advertising
- Social Sponsorship Activation
- Cross Channel Marketing (Social, Mobile, Digital, Offline Advertising, Etc.)
- Tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram set-up and management
- Creation and management of social media voice
- Channel monitoring
- SEO copywriting
- Social and PPC and Google Analytics / Google & Hubspot certification is a plus
Qualifications and Experience:
- No Ego, Team Player
- 3-5 years of online marketing and PR experience.
- Track record of impeccable project management and execution.
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns - editorial planning, content creation, production, etc.
- Experience managing content marketing campaigns - blog, whitepaper, webcast, etc.
- Fluency with marketing measurement and CRM tools - Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- Enough-to-be-dangerous familiarity with SEO, traditional PR.
- Technically savvy with a passion for social media and content marketing
- Incredibly strong written and verbal communications skills.
- An obsessive attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Expert timeline creation and maintenance is required
- Previous budget management experience is required
- Actively engaged on social media platforms
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage and internally driven sense of accountability
- Must have the desire and aptitude to grow the department and manage a team.
Employment Type: Full-time Inside Position
Local candidates only: Newport Beach, CA
Founded in 1999, GemFind is a privately held, Newport Beach, California-based company. GemFind is an international company with team members working throughout the world bringing together a powerful combination of gem and jewelry industry expertise with breaking technical know-how.
For more information, please visit http://www.gemfind.com
Newport Beach, CA
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:13:55 PDT