IT Project Coordinator/UKHC
The UKHC IT department is seeking a Project Coordinator for a project management office with over 100 active projects per fiscal year. The ideal candidate will be familiar with standard project management methodology and toolsets. This position will be responsible for auditing data integrity throughout the project portfolio and facilitating the project quality control process. The project coordinator will perform various project administrative tasks such as meeting planning and facilitation for large enterprise projects. Attention to detail, clear professional communication, organization, and collaboration skills are necessary for success in this position.
IT Project Coordinator/UKHC
IT Project Coordinator
H3997:EVPHA Information Technology
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Regularly sitting at a computer workstation for extended periods performing repetitive motions such as typing.
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with some evening, nights, and weekends required per business needs.
MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint required, CA PPM preferred.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
1-5 years of project coordinator experience, Healthcare IT experience.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please describe your experience with application/system support and management.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please indicate the number of years of experience you have as an IT application/system analyst.
- More than 0 years, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter