Controller /Office Manager wanted - Advanced Accounting, NetSuite
Controller /Office Manager position now available at our expanding company with vast knowledge on distribution and service oriented companies, should have 5 years of public Accounting and have knowledge with the NetSuite program
This is a NJ based Job so please do not apply if you are outside the state and country
We are currently looking to hire an outstanding in-house Controller/Office Manager to manage day-to-day Accounting and HR for a growing wireless telecom company, The Controller role will be responsible for Financial Reporting, Accounting, Accounts Payable , HR , Accounts Receivable, Expense Analysis, Reconciliation, Credit Lines and everything else associated with Accounting . We have 2 divisions that need previous years cleaned up as well as present accounting responsibility for present and future. This person should be an expert in Quick-books Enterprise and should have knowledge on NetSuite
The ideal Controller candidate will be knowledgeable, organized and up for the challenge of helping a small company grow. we are an extremely fast paced company and the ability to handle pressure is a must. we get many emails a day, many invoices and we are looking fro someone that can multi talk and be extremely organized. Experience in accounting principles for distribution and HR practices. Experience in delegating and you would be managing three people.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 10+ years in high-level position related to Controller, CFO, or Director of Finance.
- Must be familiar HR, Workers Comp Policies, General Insurance Liabilities, and NY State Insurance Fund Policies
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- History of success in managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Required knowledge and experience using Quick Books.
- A high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, highly motivated and can work independently.
- Analytically-minded and enjoys problem solving.
- Ability to record accounting entries for various activities, including purchases and sales, fixed assets and depreciation, payroll and related payroll taxes.
- Prepares bank reconciliations of sub-ledgers and customer statements to control accounts, including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Proficiency with excel spreadsheets, including linking spreadsheets in multiple workbooks.
- Excellent communication skills, is proactive and is comfortable working with all levels in an organization.
- Must know how to delegate collections efforts
This position will also assume the responsibilities of Human Resources. They will be responsible for handling payroll as well as resolving potential employee relations issues and concerns. They will handle all HR related procedures and processes in a timely manner as well as settle issues related to employee records, commission, benefits, and PTO.
This position will report directly to the CEO
PLEASE NO RECRUITERS OR STAFFING AGENCIES. WE WILL NOT RESPOND!
This Job is located in Fairfield NJ, only local candidates will be answered
Job Type: Full-time
Fast Growing Telecom equipment distributor and construction company.
2016 top 100 places to work in New Jersey according to NJBIZ.
Excellent work environment!
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 15:15:40 PDT