Transformer Controls Engineer - US or Green Card only
We are seeking a Transformer Controls Engineer to manage and oversee control engineering projects and processes related power application in general and transformers in particular. Responsible for planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, and quality review. Establish operating policies to mitigate risks for new and retrofit projects. Provide support and guidance for project managers. Lead, engage in or review a wide range of complex technical analyses and investigations. Finalize or assist higher level managers in finalizing and presenting proposals or recommendations. Proactively develop and implement measures to cost effectively achieve goals and increase customer satisfaction.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Plan, schedule, assign work when necessary, establish priorities, control expenditures, and take appropriate measures to ensure work meets specifications and is completed on schedule
• Promote independent actions to improve operating efficiencies and customer relations. Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures
• Provide complex technical advice to other departments and business units within and outside the Company, related to such factors as contract or project performance guarantees, specifications, design standards and applicable codes
• Negotiate with customers, technical issues of considerable significance that may impact current and future business. Resolve conflicts between engineers and customers, in order to reach mutual satisfaction and agreement
• Provide administrative support to senior managers and assist with technical development of staff
Bachelor's degree in engineering and 8 years of control engineer or design engineer experience; OR
Master's degree in engineering and 6 years of controls engineer or design engineer experience
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
Power Transformer design experience
Experience with working with the development team
Our clients include fortune 500 companies specializing in Electrical and Industrial firms.
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:36:25 PDT