Event Supervisor (P/T Casual), CP3N34033CES
Position Title: Event Supervisor (P/T Casual), CP3N34033CES
Duties of Position:
- Ability to be authoritative and enforce College and Conference and Event policies for use of facilities.
- Be alert to emergency requirements and general safety and comfort of patrons.
- Ready facilities for door openings and admitting patrons.
- Be responsible for the exit of patrons at the end of event and orderly close of facilities.
- Act as a "runner" for communications and/or special needs as directed.
- Oversee and/or assist with setups and dismantles as required and as noted in itinerary or other communications. This can include tables, chairs, cabling, mats, signage, athletic equipment, etc. Ensure all services ordered are delivered on time, i.e., rental equipment, custodial services, etc.
- Assist and setup of sound and lighting equipment, including microphones, speakers and cables.
- Assist in the operation of sound and lighting equipment, to include mixing console, cassette decks, and CD players.
- If required, act as "Point" person during the event to meet client's needs as outlined in event itinerary or other communications.
- Enforce additional policies and procedures as set forth by the department for building coverage and securing facilities.
- Assist with general office duties as required, before, during or after event.
- Inform CES Staff Supervisor of any issues that arise during the event.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Department: Conference & Events Services - CES
Position Type: Temporary Casual - TC
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt