Technology Relationship Manager
POS Partners, a leading point-of-sale information technology solution provider for the hospitality industry, is rapidly expanding and looking for experienced technology professionals with exceptional communications and interpersonal skills. This rare talent will provide consultative solutions to clients including high-profile installation, training, and systems support in the retail dining and senior living sectors. This multi-faceted role provides personal growth in a high-growth entrepreneurial company leveraging leading edge technology to impact the world.
In this position, you will work closely with clients to accomplish their business and operational goals through implementation of our leading POS solutions while maintaining the high-quality standards and integrity of POS Partners. This virtual position includes spending approximately 50% of your time on-site with clients. We provide a competitive compensation package with continual growth and advancement opportunities. We believe you should get rewarded based on your impact and the value you create. If you are looking for growth opportunities, come grow with us.
- Manage new projects including systems consultation, on-site installation, training, and system tailoring to meet client business needs.
- Service existing accounts by troubleshooting issues to identify prompt and accurate solutions.
- Consult clients periodically to maintain system performance, provide training, and suggest solution options that maximize the ROI of their system.
- Demonstrate technical functionality and develop consultative business solutions in support of new client proposals.
- Represent POS Partners in all interactions with distinction through integrity and accountability.
- Effectively plan and execute installation projects in coordination with key customer contacts.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with clients and staff in verbal and written forums.
- Document all key issues and actions on a timely basis in CRM system (ConnectWise) including client installation documents consistent with company standard operating procedures.
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaboration forums to elevate the team's effectiveness.
- Minimum three years' experience with hardware and software systems support including installation, maintenance, and repair preferably in the hospitality POS industry.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibit personal attributes that include being self-directed, high energy, and high accountability while maintaining a positive attitude, serving orientation, and ability to moderate conflict.
- Familiarity with remote access programs and cloud database technology, preferably SQL.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Availability for periodic evening hours.
- Ability to travel from 25% to 50%.
The company was started in 2010 by our CEO, Lance Bell and is rapidly growing. POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries in hospitality; including Bar & Grills, Comedy Clubs, Eatertainment, Casinos, Golf Clubs, and Senior Living.
POS Partners exists to increase the sales, profits, and quality of life for our partners. We offer cutting edge technology configurations that combine industry proven hardware with the stability of Award-Winning Software. Our fully-featured and adaptable solutions are affordable and offer the only guaranteed Return-on-Investment in the marketplace.
The company has many offices throughout the United States (Chicago, Kansas City, Colorado, Los Angeles, San Diego, Orlando and Houston) just to name a few. We are looking to have offices in all 50 States. Our vision is to become a $10 billion company.
Kansas City, MO
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:36:14 PDT