Field Service Technician - Vending
Field Service Technician
American Food & Vending is one of the largest privately held corporate culinary and refreshment service providers in the United States. Having experienced double-digit annual growth for two straight decades, we are also the fastest-growing company in the industry.
We currently have an opening for a Field Service Technician for Vending and Kiosk machines. This is a great opportunity to join our growing team & partake in training for this role.
- Install, maintain, and repair vending machines
- Perform checks on motors, keypads, and other equipment to make sure machines are functioning at the highest quality
- Maintaining vending inventories, ordering repair parts and keeping service records
- Connect water pipes and electrical wires; ensure that installations are compliant with plumbing, electrical and sanitation codes and standards
- Conduct routine maintenance; clean and oil machine parts and adjust machine pressure gauges and thermostats
- Respond to service calls by taking a preliminary visual survey to look for loose wires or leaks. If no clear problem is found, technicians may use diagnostic equipment and other aids to find the source and extent of the malfunction.
- Bring machines back to the repair shop for repair or inspection as needed
- Technical school, Certification, or Associate's Degree in related field preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Prior POS or Kiosk pay assembly experience
- Basic knowledge of microprocessors, integrated circuits, robotics and automated functions
- Able to lift 20+lbs as needed
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, commission, & benefits
For immediate consideration, please apply!
AMERICAN FOOD & VENDING is one of the largest privately-held corporate culinary and refreshment service providers in the United States. Having experienced double-digit annual growth for two straight decades, we are also the fastest-growing company in the industry. We have achieved these successes by holding fast to the core values that make our company great: act with honesty and integrity; provide the highest quality products and services; and remain on the cutting edge of technology in our industry.
Our commitment to outstanding service and consistent innovation has been the key to our success and our impressive record of growth. We currently operate in over 35 cities across 16 states serving hundreds of thousands of people every day.
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 11:51:19 PDT