HP Asset Manager Technical Consultant IV(a) - Sol1
HP Asset Manager Technical Consultant IV
• IT Asset Management Process expert
• Ability to plan and facilitate workshops
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Project planning skills
• Assists in Project Planning and development of Project Plan for Process & Requirements & Technical Design Workshops
• Works with Project Manager to coordinate customer resources needed & scheduling of workshop sessions
• Facilitate Asset management Lifecycle Process and Requirements Workshops
• Supports Process Workshop Facilitator for Asset Management Process & Requirements Workshop
Facilitate Technical Design Workshop and works with Asset Manager SA to document technical design specifications and requirements
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:20:37 PDT