Futuris Automotive, a Tier 1, Automotive Interiors company located in Madison Heights, MI is looking to add a key individual to its team.
As a Quality Engineer at CNIP you will responsible for assigned programs APQP and problem resolution for awarded programs from the launch process to end of the programs life.Basic knowledge and requirements
- Past experience in a TS 16949 certified automotive environment. Interior Trim knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work independently with strong communication skills. Microsoft office required.
- Develop PFMEA, PPAP submission requirements.
- Address customer claims, complaints, containment activities, root cause analysis, Implementation of countermeasures using 5 why or 8D methodology.
- Perform process/system audits.
- Participate in cross functional teams in order to assist in department goals.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Engineer: 5 years
Madison Heights, MI
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 11:17:40 PDT