Accelerated Construction is currently seeking a Construction Superintendent. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years commercial construction, ground up, experience. The successful candidate will maintain a valid driver's license, as driving is an essential function of the position. The ability to multi-task, and oversee multiple rapid schedule projects, while maintaining quality and customer service, is paramount. The essential functions of our ideal Construction Superintendent are:
• Oversee multiple subcontractors to ensure work is completed on safely, on time, and in a responsible manner.
• Maintain focus on job site safety
• Ability to foresee construction related issues and have the knowledge, ability, and leadership skills to overcome any issues in a way that is best for Accelerated and our customers.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present job related information and issues to upper management, project managers, and others involved in all phases of the project.
• Ability to work independently, and efficiently; successfully utilizing the time and materials of Accelerated Construction Services.
Accelerated Construction Services is the region's leading general contractor and construction management firm, providing its services to West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, New York and throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Appalachian regions. Dedicated to quality, the team at ACS works closely with clients to provide maximum value from start to finish. Standing by our motto of "Building Better, Faster,"our experience and dedication allows us to complete projects quickly and efficiently, thus saving you both time and money.
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:08:01 PDT