Project Manager - Client Services
- Due to our continued growth, we are offering a challenging career opportunity as a Project Manager in our Client Services Department. In this position,
- Candidates are responsible for managing the project from the time of sale through distribution.
- Project managers are proactively communicating with our clients, creating and distributing job tickets that outline the specifications of the project throughout our operations area.
- Providing answers to project specific questions to both internal and external clients and monitoring and conveying the progress of the project.
- Qualified candidates will have strong organization and planning abilities; prior experience working under the pressure of tight deadlines and the ability to communicate with both internal and external clients. Competent at communicating clearly both internally and externally.
Royle Printing is an independently owned and managed printing company specializing in high quality graphic and distribution services. We've proudly served the needs of publishers, catalogers and corporate partners for more than 65 years. From our humble beginnings as a newspaper publisher, to our current role of providing innovative and adaptable print and digital solutions to our clients, our brand is built on integrity and ingenuity.
Our goal is to be viewed as a leading resource of print and digital solutions, helping our clients choose the right blend of mediums to execute their marketing strategies. As multi-channel marketing and communication tactics continue to evolve, Royle will press forward with investments in new technologies and equipment; keeping our clients and Royle on the forefront of this evolution.
Sun Prairie, WI
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:48:21 PDT