Position Title: Aviation Recruiter/Advisor
Reports To: Director of Aviation
Anticipated Starting Date: November 27, 2017
Starting Salary: $47,133
Excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vacation, paid sick leave, and tuition benefit. For more details about benefits, go to https://www.nmc.edu/hr/ and click on Salaries and Benefits, or request a copy from the Office of Human Resources.
The position provides admissions and student advisory services, including Aviation department recruitment, admissions/advisement, new student orientation and serves as a conduit and key contact point to a variety of markets for the dissemination of educational information and benefits intended to increase overall enrollment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATES and LICENSES
- High school diploma and some additional post-secondary certificate or training
- Between two and five years of related experience
- Valid, unrestricted Michigan Driver's License or ability to obtain by start date
- Bachelor's degree
- College admissions experience
- Experience in enrollment management and student services
- Experience with database programs (i.e. Banner and Microsoft Access)
- Experience with social recruiting and/or marketing
- Experience working with military veterans and active service members and their families
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor
- FAA Second Class Medical
FOUNDATIONAL COMPETENCIES: Essential for all NMC employees
- Ethical behavior and integrity
- Commitment to quality service, responsible stewardship, continuous improvement
- Agility/adaptability/tolerance for ambiguity
- Accountability/personal responsibility
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Create/Contribute to a culture of innovation and thoughtful risk-taking
- Collaboration/Team work
- Value all people
This is a full-time, 40+ hour per week position.
Applications submitted by 4:30 pm on October 11, 2017 will receive first consideration. Join NMC for a career where you will be part of an organization with history, a legacy, and possibility! Applications must be submitted online. For more information, visit NMC on the web at http://www.nmc.edu/jobs For assistance call 231-995-1377 or 1-800-748-0566 x51377 or email email@example.com .
Non-Discrimination Policy Notice
Northwestern Michigan College is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, height, weight, marital status or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities and admissions. nmc.edu/nondiscrimination
Michigan Law requires that a person with a disability or handicap requiring accommodation for employment must notify the employer in writing within 182 days after the need is known.