Student Outreach and Admissions Manager
Location: Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Employment/Salary Classification: Management Group (Exempt Position)(Note: Salary will commensurate based on education and occupational experience.)
Responsible for the development, management and coordination of college recruitment strategies and activities. Oversee the college admissions process and prospective student relationship management including communication, events and tours.
• Cultivate college enrollment for incumbent employees through employer-based communication, activities and off-site events.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with Human Resource managers to help understand business education needs and objectives.
• Develop, implement and manage recruitment strategies to generate inquiries and applications to college programs.
• Coach team members to provide quality interactions with prospective students and stakeholders to continuously improve LTC image.
• Provide coaching to maximize conversions and ongoing training for college programs and services.
• Deploy resources and delegate staff to meet community, corporate, and high school needs through recruitment activities.
• Conduct monthly team meetings for Career Coaches to align and monitor enrollment goals & conversions.
• Foster positive, collaborative strategies and relationships both externally with key student influencer groups, such as principals & counselors, as well internally with staff sharing interests in recruitment such as Student Services, Workforce Solutions, and Instruction.
• Assign Career Coaches with various referral networks and special events to represent the college and its programs and services.
• Monitor inquiries, applicants & admissions status, track conversions and maintain overall conversion goals.
• Establish and maintain a comprehensive communication and activities plan to encourage students to progress through the application process.
• Develop an annual calendar of recruitment events and activities in collaboration with the College Event Manager.
• Collaborate with the Marketing department to ensure promotional materials, web content and other related materials are current and up-to-date.
• Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
Supervision is provided to the Career Coach department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these staff. Design position responsibilities, interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; supervise, mentor, and develop staff through the Employee Performance review; and reward and discipline employees. Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws to include: develop plan(s) and budget for department; address staff and student issues in an effective and timely manner; be an active advocate for LTC in the community; and be active in the college by serving on committees.
Beginning September 27, 2017
Closing Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application should be submitted for receipt no later than October 17, 2017
LTC's Non-Discrimination Statement
LTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions, or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College's nondiscrimination policies:
Chief Human Resources Officer/Affirmative Action Officer
Lakeshore Technical College
1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
Persons requiring an accommodation to access the colleges programs, services and/or employment should call LTC at (920) 693-1000, (888) GO TO LTC (888-468-6582), or TTY 711.